Shrimp Scampi is an Italian classic with an American twist. Originally, this dish was made with scampi, which are tiny crustaceans called langoustines. However, the American version swaps the scampi for shrimp, but keeps both in the name of the dish.
With this recipe, you can see how easy it is to make shrimp scampi right at home! It doesn’t have to be hard to make gourmet food. With a little confidence and the right tools, these Italian dishes can be made easily.
- 1 Pasta Rock
- 1 lb Italian Pasta (Linguine or Tagliatelle)
- 5 Tbsp Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil divided
- 2 Shallots finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning (Wild Garlic or Miscuglio)
- 1 lb Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- Sea Salt (Roasted Garlic or Sriracha)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped