Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Looking for the perfect appetizer or side that is filling, fun, and impressive? Look no further! Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are super easy, and are a great way to make your guests believe you have been slaving away for hours!
The best part is… Quinoa Stuffed Peppers can be used as an appetizer, side, OR main dish. Versatile, fun, and easy, Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are a great recipe to add to your recipe box.
- 1 Tbsp Vera Cruz Chili EV Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 2 cups Dry Quinoa
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 14.5 oz can can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz can cans Tomato Sauce divided
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Sriracha or Smokey Bacon)
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 6 Tbsp Red or Yellow Bell Peppers
- Pecorino Cheese for topping