Peach Caprese Salad
We all know that caprese salad is a great summer snack. It’s becoming more and more popular as time goes on. What a lot of people don’t know, is that caprese salad, however delicous, has a distant cousin that is just as good, if not better! Peach Caprese Salad is a fun twist on original caprese.
It is perfect for summer snacking. It is gourmet, easy, and light, as well as delicious! Consider Peach Caprese Salad for your next family gathering.
- 3 Peaches sliced in rounds
- 8 oz fresh Mozzarella sliced in rounds
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 1 Tbsp sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil (Basil Genovese or Tuscan Herb), for drizzling
- Summer Peach Vinegar for drizzling
- 5 leaves Basil chiffonade cut
- Sea Salt (Murray River or Lime Fresco) to taste