Mango & Blueberry Quinoa With A Citrus Vinaigrette
The sweet elements of fresh fruit and honey pairs perfectly with savory cheese and herbs to brighten up any meal. Mango & Blueberry Quinoa takes easy dishes to a whole new level by adding sweet and savory flavors. Quinoa can be used as a blank canvas to paint a flavorful culinary dish.
Because it is simple and flavorful, you can add this quinoa dish to either a fancy decadent meal or a simple dinner for two. It acts as a perfect companion for chicken, shrimp, and other seafood. Serve as a main dish or as a side.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (Sicilian Lemon or Blood Orange)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Cumin Spice)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Dried Mango chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley