Welcome to Olivelle, Bozeman, Montana's Gourmet Oil & Vinegar Store!

Cart:

0 item(s) - $0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.

More Views

Miscuglio Dried Herb Blend

Quick Overview

Miscuglio, translating to "hodgepodge" in Italian, is the perfect blend of Italian herbs that will add an amazing flavor to all of your dips, sauces, and soups.


A Few Tasty Ideas:


   • Mix with sour cream and spoon over potatoes and omelets.
   • Use dry miscuglio to season meats and vegetables when roasting, grilling, or satueing.
   • Add to ground meat when making meatballs or hamburgers.



Availability: In stock

$11.95
OR

Details

Ingredients

garlic, sweet red pepper, oregano, basil, onion, thyme, pepper.

Nutrition

Serving Size 15g, Servings Per Container 6.5, Calories 52, Calories from Fat 0g, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 4 mg (<1% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Protein 2g (4% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet..

Recipes Coming Soon!


test